As a FIRST robotics team the safety of our members is our top priority. The mission of our Safety Team is to assist our members so they can enjoy the FIRST experience to the fullest extent. Our Safety Team, led by Safety Team captain Eugenia, pursues this mission in several ways:
1. There is a "Safety Moment" at the beginning of each meeting, where a safety tip is given to the team to help them be safe in and out of the workshop. (Charlotte, Safety Team Captain)
2. Monitors the workshop to ensure there are no safety violations.
3. Provides safety training to all team members as required during the season.
4. Informs the team of changes or important safety information from FIRST during the season.
5. Oversees safety animation video and award submission.
6. Maintains Material Safety Data Sheets Database.
7. Identify major safety theme with handouts for competitions, scrimmages, and events.